Combines benefits of ultrasound and electrostimulation
The use of ultrasound is recommended in principle for all BoNT injections.
Allows the simple, non-invasive visualisation of muscles, glandular tissue and the surrounding structures in real time.
The main benefit is that the whole process of administration of botulinum toxin can be visualised by ultrasound with due allowance for the patient‘s individual anatomy.
Verification and documentation of the injection site and the quantity injected are also possible.1)
With BO-SonoInject, PAJUNK® offers a special cannula for the combined use of ultrasound and electro stimulation and thus provides the user with double security.
It is characterised by:
Excellent visibility of the cannula shaft and tip under ultrasound, irrespective of the insertion angle 2)
1) Walter, Dressler, Ultrasound-guided botulinum toxin …, 2014; 14(8): 923
2) Edgcombe, Hocking, Sonographic identification of needle tip …, 2010; 35(2): 207–211
3) Fietzek et al., Split-Screen video …, 2010; 25(13): 2225
4) Fujimoto et al., Sonographic Guidance …, 2012; 27(7): 928
5) Schramm et al., Relevance for sonography …, 2014; 4–9