The MultiStim ECO is characterized by the following properties:
- Small, compact device – complies with the requirements of combined procedures very well
- Simple operation – manual settings are limited to the parameters proven in practice 1, 2
- The intuitively operated keyboard enables one-hand operation
- No additional patient cable – cannula is directly connected to the device
The fixed defined settings are adapted to standard applications
Frequency: 1 Hz
Stimulation pulsewidth: 0,1 ms
Activation/DeactivationActivation of the stimulation after turning the device on by a touch of the stimulation button
Variation of the current strength
Depending on the special requirements of an application, the current strength can be gradually set on a six-level amplitude scale from 0.2 to 2.0 mA. Arrow buttons are used for the plus/minus key.
Fixation by an adhesive electrode
Pushbutton connection on the lower side of the device
is clicked directly on the adhesive electrode. The stimulateable cannula is connected directly to the MultiStim ECO.
1) Steinfeldt T., Schwemmer U., Volk T., Neuburger M., Wiesmann T., Heller A. R., Vicent O., Stanek A., Franz M., Wulf H., Kessler P. Nerve localization for peripheral regional anesthesia: Recommendations of the German Society of Anaesthesiology and Intensive Care Medicine, Anesth. 2014 Jul; 63(7): 597-600
2) Meier G., Büttner J. Atlas der peripheren Regionalanästhesie, Anatomie – Sonografie – Anästhesie – Schmerztherapie, 2. überarb. Aufl. Stuttgart: Thieme-Verlag, 2006; 235